I found a contemporary but sort of jazzy dance choreography video on YouTube a couple weeks ago, and I was intrigued both by the dance and the music.
The music is from a live performance by the British artist/band, Daughter (how original! I must say). I tried to learn the choreography, but my crappy studio room is just too freaking small. I purchased Daughter’s album, If You Leave, and I got addicted. It’s kinda dark, but sophisticated, indie, but with a effortless flow, and poetic touch (Christ! What am I getting at?). Anyhow, Elena Tonra, the vocal, is an angel, and if I understand correctly, at the beginning, Daughter was actually her own one man band.
It’s not really party music, but if you need quality alone time from time to time, otherwise you’d explore (like me), you definitely HAVE to check them out!
This video/choreography doesn’t really have a story, just a compilation of some ideas I want to try.
Music: Lifeforms by Daughter
HD version: http://youtu.be/aKmxjO803Gk
Images of human fertilization from...
Fertilization Cone uploaded by GenderedInnovations:http://youtu.be/gtPd4Yn_18c
When the egg meets sperm uploaded by mithotyanochka:http://youtu.be/fO4UWj01Gx8
Fertilization uploaded by Nucleus Medical Media:http://youtu.be/_5OvgQW6FG4
No comments:
Post a Comment